Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to me! I am now 22 years old, and don't feel any different.

Lots to do. Must party hard.
Lots of thanks yous go out to all those who have wished me a happy birthday. so much love.

I am so excited to party with my family and friends. Dinner every night this week and I am planning on lots of laughs. Just today at work I have laughed so hard I thought I might pee my pants. That is what I love about my life. I have so many great people around me, that I wouldn't trade for the world.

And my thank you goes to my mother. Thank you for having me. Thank you or raising me to be who I am. And thank you for being my guardian angel. 

Probably no cake for me.... no one likes a GF cake. I think I will just celebrate with ice cream. That sounds good. Nitro Circus tonight. So stoked. Oh and side note... tickets to Disneyland have been purchased. October needs to be now, well tomorrow. 

Dub out.

No comments: