Thursday, August 2, 2012

Woke up this morning in a rush to get to the office. Good thing my coworker wanted to go in later. Side note, I was planning on meeting her there. We like to go in when the office is closed on the same days. So I laid on the couch and closed my eyes for a few extra minutes. I then made my way to the office. I had to check the messages and enter payments. Blah Blah Blah.
I decided to wash my car. That turned into a freaking treat. The rock chip guy gave me three lectures on how I need to wax my car and protect it from the water spots I currently have. He even made the nice blonde chick tell me the same thing. I drive off to start the wash and thought I would have it dried and be done. Nope. Same guy runs over and starts to wipe it down. Mind you at this point, my doors and windows are locked. Just in case ya know? So as I am checking Instagram, the door pops open! A-face somehow got my door open. He then says, " Ma'am, could you step out of the car?" I said, "Excuse me?" He repeats himself. I stand up and look as he points to the hood of my car. He wanted to show me what he was talking about because he didn't feel that I understood. Jerk!!!! It is my freaking car and I will do what I want. Ugh. I was upset.

Aimee calls and reminds me that I need to go feed Molly. Check.
Stop at the grocery store and walk around with my bra showing. I had no idea. It is nude incase you weren't everyplace that I was, to see it and stare.

I finished my little errand day, by grabbing Chick-fil-a. The usual. Six piece, grilled nugget kids meal. Dr. Pepper and chick-fil-a sause. Nothing beats that.

Once I got the crap up the four hundred stairs and into the fridge, I sat down and started indexing and wouldn't you know, VERONICA MARS is on!!!!!! I am in heaven. We all know how much I love this show. Yes, I have seen the entire series several times, but that is what love is. Duh.

I plan on entertaining some great friends tonight. Ya know, games, girl talk and laughter. Be jealous. I even bought water and Dr. Pepper! Woah.

Okay, back to Veronica Mars. Logan Eckles is so fine and that bad boy personality that I love so much. Why isn't he real? Why isn't he dating me? Duncan is, well icky. Nerd, boring and just okay. Wallace is the best guy friend that you always love and he isn't bad to look at. But really, I want Logan.

I thought of more things I wish I knew the answer to:
Why does your head sometimes argue with your heart?
Why do you let something perfect, slip away?
And why don't I like peeing? I always wait till I am almost wetting myself. I just really don't like stopping what I am doing and going into a gross bathroom. When I have kids, it will be interesting to see if that changes. I like to think that my thoughts are pretty deep.

I have to go. This place stinks. I hate garbage. I also hate walking it downstairs. Those four hundred stairs really wear a person out.

Dub out.

No comments: